Minutes of the October 16, 2013 FDA Meeting
- The party name, “Democratic Advancement Party of Canada” was adopted 5 votes out of 6 votes (by the persons who wrote the founding document of the FDA’s new associate organization).
- As per the meeting (on October 16), today (October 17) Stephen Garvey, FDA Executive Director, filed trademarks for the name, “Democratic Advancement Party of Canada” and its logo.
- As per the October 16 meeting, it was decided that the next steps would be as follows:
- Set up DAPC website(www.DemocracyAdvancementParty.ca) (Alan is working on the technical issues of the site.)
- Reword FDA website to reflect its association to the DAPC. The rewording of the FDA’s About page will occur once the DAPC website goes live.
- Launch social media campaigns to get some funds and initial support for DAPC. These campaigns will commence once the DAPC website is live.
- Additionally, members are encouraged to ask friends and family members if they are interested in becoming DAPC members. The membership is $15 for five years.
For more information on the DAPC email.