Terms for FDA Membership
- FDA executive must approve all FDA members. FDA executive approval based on an individual’s overall contribution to the FDA.
- FDA members must be committed to the FDA mission
- to ensure that people become more knowledgeable about the outcomes of government processes and can then make decisions that are more informed
- to get people involved in monitoring government processes at all levels of government and in providing sound, practical, and effective suggestions.
- FDA members must be continuously involved in the FDA mission and active with select democratic issues that are close to their hearts.
- $15.00 for a five year FDA membership.
- Access to all FDA events.
- Members shall have priority over volunteers on new paid and unpaid FDA opportunities.
- Members shall have opportunity for input on the FDA strategic direction and day-to-day operations.
- Members shall have first opportunity on filling vacant FDA executive positions.
For more information on FDA membership or to apply for membership please contact Lindsay Tetlock